No fields to show

Hello && thanks,

I saw the version compatibility matrix but elasticsearch 7.13 was already in place and working on the standalone node so i assumed that there wasn’t any problem in the features used beforehand. Plus, from what i saw there :

The problem with too recent versions of elasticsearch is more around indexing, so if it was broken because of the version, i shouldn’t have been able to store, exploit and retrieve logs. That said, it’s just my assumption.

For the screenshots issue, it’s weird because i tried to see them in firefox and chrome and both are showing them correctly. Maybe try to update your browsers or ask a colleague if he has the same problem?

I just checked elasticsearch and graylog logs and there is no warning/error at all except “Elasticsearch built-in security features are not enabled…”

Yes, this is correct. when i open a log message in the search interface, i can see each field and value but the list on the left pannel is empty and when i try to put a field in the search bar, there is no autocompletion, and when i try to create an agregation, i can select any field for rows or columns.

Yes it was a global search on all messages, no filters at all.

Yes i have something similar, not exactly the same but very close :

Thanks for your time.