New messages are not recorded

Hello. New messages are not written to the elastic. There are no errors in the logs. How can I check what is wrong and solve this problem?image

Now in log i see ERROR [LinuxFileSystem] Failed to get file counts from statvfs. Could not initialize class com.sun.jna.Native ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail on log level debug): java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.sun.jna.Native
messages just stopped going and the / var / lib / graylog-server folder was full

But server is working

Hello,

What’s the status of your elasticsearch?
Did you look in the elasticsearch logs for anything that would pertain to this issue?

The elastic’s status was green and there was nothing in the logs.

Hello,

Can you show what you are doing?
What commands did you execute?

This would be your Journal (file:///var/lib/graylog-server/journal/) and you stated its filling up. It might be related to elasticsearch. It could also be from resources or perhaps a misconfiguration in your Graylog config file. I cant say for sure since the lack of information about your environment.
To get a better idea to help us, help you take a look at the link I provided. This might enlighten you on what we need to see if you haven’t seen this already.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.