I’m trying to setup a three node Graylog-Server Cluster with a 7 node Elasticsearch Cluster. My Setup has 3 Nodes MongoDB + Graylog-Server and 7 Nodes with Elasticsearch. Every Graylog node is behind an apache proxy (in the futur there will be a F5 load balancer at the front)
At the moment, Graylog is reachable over our first graylog node.
What are the steps to set up a multi node?
I tried the following
- rest_listen_uri = https://0.0.0.0:9000/api
- rest_transport_uri = https://mygraylog.tld:9000/api
- rest_enable_tls = true
- rest_tls_cert_file = /path/to/my/cert.crt
- rest_tls_key_file = /path/to/my/key.key
- web_listen_uri = http://0.0.0.0:9001/
- web_endpoint_uri = https://mygraylog.tld
With this configuration, my first node works with local accounts, but not with SSO. But the headers are sent, as i checked via tcpdump.
The second node is unreachable in this setup.
Any ideas, what i did wrong and how to fix it?