Thank you for the added info. I’ll look at closer when I get time from Graylog GO . Real quick, last time I seen this was from this post sum it up it elastic Couldn't point deflector to a new index org.graylog2.indexer.ElasticsearchException elasticsearch couldn't point deflector to a new index - #2 by tmacgbay
gsmith
(GSmith)
16
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Journal utilization is too high - process buffer 100% | 19 | 6518 | March 28, 2022 | |
| Graylog high journal utilization is too high | 42 | 13531 | January 11, 2022 | |
| Graylog Cluster, Buffer process 100% stop process messages | 22 | 17330 | November 28, 2018 | |
| Struggling with Graylog stopping to export to Elasticsearch | 13 | 2174 | July 22, 2021 | |
| Graylog output will stop | 9 | 563 | August 31, 2023 |